Monday 20 January 2014

Make Up| Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Hi everyone! 
Hope you've all had a good monday (if that's possible)
Today I am review my all time favourite powder for setting my make up and that is the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in the colour Light. 
My face does not feel complete without this little beauty!
It's basically a domed, baked face powder which provides a natural matte finish, perfect for setting your foundation! Once this is on, my make up stays put all day and I really feel this does just keep it on the face. It's one of those powders where you can actually see it mattifying the shiny areas like some kind of sorcery (well not literally but even so). 

Prior to this I was using a loose powder and after just one go with this one, I was converted for life. It gives an even finish that doesn't look to powdery on the skin. It's non-drying and even thought it's the lightest colour, it still adds a bit of warmth to a paler complexion but by no means orange! It's a buidable coverage and perfect for everyday use. I would also say it's good for every skin type. I honestly could not recommend it highly enough. 

I love the packaging as I like being able to see the product through the clear top. The only downside is the clear circle does pop out very easily and when paying so much for a product, you'd think this shouldn't be an issue! Priced at £22 it is slightly expensive but excluding the packaging, you are most definitely paying for quality. 

What's your favourite powder?
Have you tried this one? If so, what did you think? 



3 comments:

  1. I love the MAC Mineralize skinfinish powder, it looks so natural.

    www.petitebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this, but it looks really nice. I'm currently using the blotting powder from Cover FX and I really like it.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. My makeup never lasts throughout the day, I need this in my life!
    Great review :)

    Daisy x
    Daisy's World

    ReplyDelete