Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Make Up| Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Hello!

Today I am reviewing my all time favourite foundation the Estée Lauder Double Wear. I, like I suspect most of you, have tried many different foundations from drugstore to high end and have tested powders, gel-based, liquid, mousse the list goes on! I'm not saying that I have never liked another foundation but it always seems no matter how long I have ventured away I always end up coming back to this one because it is just perfect for me! 

                                                   
Mine is in the colour 1C0 shell which I find to be a perfect match. They have a large range of colours that are broken down into three groups: cool, neutral and warm and which offer different undertones for each and every person and all contain SPF 10. It is definitely a medium to high coverage so for those of you who prefer something a bit natural, this might not be for you. It's said to have 15 hour lasting power and to be honest I don't disagree, I would be able to put this on in the morning before a long shift at work or a day at uni and not have to really touch it again at all. I feel it gives a flawless finish and despite it being a heavier coverage it does look natural on the skin. It also doesn't feel to heavy once applied and considering it's both heat-proof and water-resistant it's still suitable in the hot conditions as it doesn't just feel like it's melting of your face like some foundations I have tried! 

The packaging is glass and looks as well as feels expensive. The only problem I really find with it is that it has no pump as such so the liquid is there to pour out freely meaning there's a threat of wasting some of the product and priced at £28.50 this is really not ideal!

All in all it is a great product and I could not recommend it highly enough!

                                                 Have you tried it? What do you think?
                               
                                                                            xx



3 comments:

  1. Hiya! lovely blog hun! I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog award! Checky my latest blog post for all the information! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you so much! thats made my day xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this review! I honestly don't know what I would do without Double Wear, it's by far the best foundation I've ever tried! Have you tried any other Double Wear products?

    hannahheard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete