Wednesday 15 January 2014

The Liebster Award


Hello everyone!

This is a very exciting post as I've just been nominated for the Liebstar Award by the lovely Ellie from http://elliecarruthers.blogspot.co.uk !
It's so exciting for me as my blog is only just starting out and already I'm so pleased to see people actual care about my posts and I'm already getting a taste of how kind the blogging community is!

The Liebster Award is for new bloggers who have 200 or less followers and it's basically a chance for them to get a bit more recognition. It's a great idea as I think anyone can appreciate it's hard at first when you're first starting and trying to get your blog out there. 


The Rules
Mention the blogger who nominated your post
The blogger who nominates you also provides a set of 11 questions which you have to answer on your blog.
After this is completed you then go on and nominate another 11 new bloggers (<200 followers) who you think are worthy of this award
Then they create a new set of questions that their nominees have to answer.

My Questions from Ellie 
1: what do you love about blogging? Being able to get my voice out there about my favourite products! 
2: why did you choose to blog? Because I'm constantly trying out new brands and products and it seemed silly not to let people know how I found them (it also justifies my shopping haha) 
3: favourite blogs? Zoella, EssieButton, SprinkleOfGlitter etc.
4: 1 product or fashion item you couldnt live without? my Browzings palette from Benefit
5: a new years resolution? thats all on a previous blog post that you can find here
6: favourite movie? Bridesmaids!
7: favourite style icon? The Olsen Twins
8: if you had to switch bodies with someone for a day who would it be? Shay Mitchell
9: favourite youtuber? Louise Pentland (SprinkleOfGlitter)
10: what do you hope to achieve with your blog in 2014? 1000 followers on my blog 
11: favourite brand? Estée Lauder

My Nominations


My Questions

1. Favourite Mac Lipstick?
2. Favourite Foundation?
3. Favourite shop?
4. What product can't you live without?
5. Favourite blogs?
6. How long have you been blogging for?
7. What's your best tip for new bloggers?
8. Favourite nail polish brand?
9. What's the best dupe you've found?
10. What's your most recommended mascara?
11. Whats your goal for 2014? 


Enjoy! 
xx












1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me!
    My post will go up on Wednesday!
    make sure to follow so you never miss a post!
    majotron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete