Friday 14 February 2014

Beauty| FOTD ft. Tanya Burr's Lipgloss in Heart Skipped A Beat

Hi everyone!
I've had a very busy day today and didn't have time to write what I originally planned so I thought instead I'd capture a few snaps on what my face looked like today. I decided to take Tanya Burr's Lipgloss in Heart Skipped A Beat for a spin and I absolutely loved the quality and literally could not get enough of it. There will definitely be a review on this product coming to this blog really soon. I also spent a ridiculous amount of money on some high end Cosmetics today (and also got served by Lucy from LucyandLydia - check there channel out) so expect a haul coming soon! 
Here's a quick run down on what I'm wearing: Benefit Porefessional Primer (review here), Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation (review here), Revlon Highlighting Palette in Rose Glow, Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle, Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light (review here),  Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer, Mac Woodwinked Eyeshadow, NYX Gel Eyeliner (comparison review here), Anastasia Brow Pomade (review here), Estée Lauder Sumptuous Waterproof Mascara (review here), Tanya Burr's Lipgloss in Heart Skipped A Beat.


Let me know what you think in the comments!
Have you tried the new Tanya Burr products?



7 comments:

  1. such a lovely shade! love the formula of tanya's lip gloss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE SO PRETTY! Sorry, for the all caps rage there, but seriously! And your makeup only enhances it :) Love that lip gloss shade!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I tagged you in the #AllBloggersGreatAndSmall Tag! http://emsbeauty17.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/allbloggersgreatandsmall-tag.html check it out! Love Ems xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty colour, the tanya burr products look amazing x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty shade, I haven't tried any of the tanya burr products but I am interested in the polishes x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  6. That highlighter looks fantastic, I must have a look for it next time I am shopping! The lipgloss is a lovely shade - they all seem to look quite different to how they did on the website in real life. I got Aurora and Vampire Kiss, and both of those colours are even better in real life as well. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look! Love the lipgloss! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete