Friday 3 February 2017

January Favourites 2017

Here are a few mugshots taken from my most recent video, My January Favourites! The video included products such as the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders, my new favourite contour brush, the Jeffree Star Skinfrost in Peach Goddess, the Laura Geller Baked Illuminator in Gilded Honey and the Sleek Highlighting Kit in Diamond in the Rough that I recently viewed here. If you wanna hear my thoughts regarding any of these products and find out my holy grail eyebrow product which I sure matches yours, then click the link above and I shall see you here again on Monday for The Good, The Better and the Not So Pretty of High-End Makeup.

Also, please leave what products you loved throughout the month of January so I can check them out!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment