Tuesday 12 May 2015

MOTD | Day-to-Day in May


Face
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in 1 Fair
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit
Banana under the eyes
Cream and Cinnamon blended together on the outer corners of my forehead
Cool Pink on the middle of my forehead and on the chin
Ben Nye Banana Powder to set my under eye concealer
NARS Matte Multiple in Altai in the hollows of my cheeks
MAC Pro Longwear Blush in Baby Don't Go in the hollows of my cheeks
Accessorize Merged Baked Blush in Sensation
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Perfect Topping

Eyes
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold 
MAC Eyeshadow in Creative Copper
The Balm Schwing Liquid Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

Lips
MAC Lipstick in Creme D'Nude

Let me know what you think in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. You have such flawless skin! I need to find a good base for my foundation. You have so many products, uber jealous! Haha x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty look, your eyeliner is on point!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEED to try Nars Sheer Glow- it looks perfect here!
    Leah xx

    http://leahclarkie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete