Monday 18 August 2014

Clinique's Cheek Pops


With Clinique's new launch of their Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm's hitting the market, which introduce their great shade range and formulas but in a much more handy, on-the-go bullet packaging. I thought I'd do a little throwback to their pass blush launch which bought us cute little, floral blushers labelled with an even sweeter name - Cheek Pops. I don't think it's much of a surprise when I say it was the appearance of these that drew me over originally. Engraved beautifully with flowers that are still very much visible through the clear packaging meaning nothing quite looks prettier in my collection than these. With four available shades - Ginger Pop, Berry Pop, Peach Pop and Plum Pop, all of which are incredibly wearable, mean that these little beauties resemble more of a collectors item to me. If you have one, you have got to get them all! They're ultra pigmented, easily blended but still look natural - a perfect dash of colour for Spring/Summer. I chose mine in the shades Berry Pop (a deeper, purpley-pink that would look pretty on the cheeks all year round) and Peach Pop (a sweet, peachy-pink that looks natural yet flattering for an array of skin tones). The wear time of these blushers is a decent six-eight hours, a quality that I always love to see in high end products. At only £16.50 a pop (see what I did there?) they're on the much more affordable end of the scale when it comes to higher ended branded products.

Let me know what you think!
Have you tried the Clinique Cheek Pops?




3 comments:

  1. In love with the shades, they look gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try one of these for ages I'm just too indecisive to pic a colour haha.. They look and sound amazing xx
    www.classicrouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried these but the shades look gorgeous x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete