Saturday 21 March 2015

My Beauty Empties Menu

Urban Decay Naked Skin, NARS Sheer Glow, Estée Lauder Double Wear, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle, MAC Mineralice Skinfinish Natural in Light
Diesel Fuel For Life, Estée Lauder Modern Muse, Anna Sui Flight of Fancy, Lancôme Tresor Midnight Rose, Jean Paul Gaultier Classique
Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Créme, Origins GinZing Moisturizer, Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch, Benefit Porefessional. 
NARS Creamy Concealer in Vanilla, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealler in 1 Fair
Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara, YSL Shocking Mascara, Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner.
I am fully aware that this is a lot of Empties for one post but I have been accumulating these products for a long period of time and have finally found the motivation to sit down and write this menu. I'm not going to mention every single product featured in the photos as otherwise we will be here all day. Instead I will pick out a few of my up-most favourites which will most likely be the products I will be repurchasing. So to get straight into it, I made my way through a number of base products, all of which I have been incredibly impressed with and would honestly purchase every single on of them again in the future.  I have a more in-depth post about my current base products here. I will also be holding on to the empty MAC products so I can qualify for the Back To MAC scheme. I have gone to town with fragrance usage in the past few months. Two of which are the Estée Lauder Modern Muse which is one of my personal favourites and I pretty much found myself wearing it everyday during A/W. I will be sure to purchase another again within the next few months as the smell is honestly to die for. If you would like to see a full (really old) review on this fragrance - check it out here. I also tried and tested a number of moisturisers and primers. I found the Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Créme a little too overpriced for the quality of the product as it was far from outstanding. With the primers, I would definitely purchase the Benefit Porefessional again but as for the Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch, I found the packaging size fairly impractical and the product performance slowly deteriorated with use. Concealer wise, there isn't a lot to say other than I love both these products and have already repurchased all of them multiple times. Finally, to add a few eye products in the mix, I love the Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara and would definitely recommend it to anyone whose after a great amount of volume for their lashes. As for the YSL Shocking Mascara, I found this to be pretty average and the product dried up in a matter of weeks which was slightly disappointing due to the price I paid to have this product. As for the eyeliners, I am a big fan of the Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner and have already written a raving review here.

Hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what you think in the comments!
What products have you used up recently?

7 comments:

  1. I love hearing about people's used up products; the Clinique mascara sounds amazing. I've only ever tried their High Impact Mascara and thought that was awesome so I ya have to give this one a go.

    Kristy | www.thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely products! I need to try Sheer Glow foundation, it sounds so amazing!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the POREfessional and the They're Real Push Up Liner, the Eye Liner has become an essential in my daily makeup routine! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love empty posts! Takes me ages to use up products I like starting lots of different ones!


    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I genuinely love estee lauder double wear and nars sheer glow so much! Very different but both are my HG base products! Can't believe all of the beauty bits you got through you must be feeling pretty sad haha :) xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post !!

    would love to know your thoughts on my new freebies post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love MAC MSF natural, I'm pretty close to using mine up..
    Rubi | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete