Thursday 12 March 2015

MOTD ft. MAC Cinderella

Face
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc
NARS Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
(For a full post on all my base products, click here)
No7 Translucent Perfect Light Loose Powder
MAC Omega for my contour shade
MAC Coupe d'Chic Beauty Powder for blush
MAC Mystery Princess Beauty Powder down the bridge of my nose

Eyes
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown (review here)
MAC Paintpot in Bare Study
MAC Cinderella Stroke of Midnight Palette:
Phloof all over the lid and on the brow bone
Quarry through the crease
Satin Taupe on the outer third
MAC Cinderella Reflects Pearl on the inner third
The Balm Comsetics Schwing Liquid Liner (review here)
Stila Smudge Stick Liner in Damsel 
Tarte Amazonian Clay Gifted Mascara

Lips
MAC Angel

A full rundown of all the products I purchased from the MAC Cinderella Collection will be on the blog Sunday! I know this isn't my best look but I was in a massive rush to take these photos whilst the lighting was good and so didn't have much time to play around or tweak!
Let me know what you think.
What's your favourite everyday product?

5 comments:

  1. I've just ordered some of the MAC Cinderella Collection, the packaging is insane! Loved this, your eye liner looks great :)

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crease shade! Really brings out your eyes, Cinderella would totally wear this look at the ball :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this make-up look.
    That lipstick is gorgeous - I'm looking to extend my MAC lipstick collection, so may have to try this one out.

    xx

    Small&Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stunning are your eyes? Beautiful!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning MOTD! Your skin looks flawless! I bet you're so chuffed to pick up some of the collection :)

    Loves! Kirstie

    Kimamely Beauty

    ReplyDelete