Monday 11 June 2018

MOTD | Makeup of the Day

Just a quick post today to ease my self back into this blogging malarkey and there's nothing easier than a makeup of the day with a rundown of the products I used. I'm really not doing anything special today so I purely did my makeup both to kill time but also for a little pick-me-up, hence the lack of lip product. Any else only ever wear lip product when you are actually intended on leaving the house? 

Face
Foundation: Clinique Beyond Perfecting in Ivory
Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 01
Powder: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light and a Look Fantastic Banana Powder
Bronzer: Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer 
Blusher: MAC Pro Longwear Blush in Desert Rose
Highlighter: Anastasia x Amrezy Highlight and Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold

Eyes
Brows: NYX Tame & Frame Pomade in Espresso
Eyeshadow: NYX Lid Lingerie Metallic Liquid Eyeshadow in Gold Standard 
Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette (Henna as a transition colour, 24k on inner third, Maneater through the crease and under the eye
Eyeliner: Dolce & Gabanna Kohl Liner in White
Mascara: Estée Lauder Sumptuous Mascara

I would love to hear what products you've been using every day!
Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment